Jalapeño Bacon Balls
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- 3 oz bacon, cooked, fat reserved
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp bacon fat, reserved
- 1 tsp jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- On a cutting board, chop bacon into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon fat, jalapeño, and cilantro. Mix well with a fork.
- Form mixture into 6 balls.
- Place bacon pieces on a medium plate and roll individual balls through to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 0 (Net)
- Protein: 7