Fat Bomb: Viva Mexico Angels Eggs
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 80
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 1 hour 32 minutes
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices Pancetta
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 16 sliced pickled Guajillo chili peppers
- could not find these so used Jalepeños
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- Chop 4 of the Guajillo chilis and set aside.
- Remove yolks from hard-boiled eggs and mash them in a medium bowl.
- Add pancetta, mayonnaise, cream cheese, and chopped Guajillo chilli to the bowl. Mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fill the egg halves with the mixture and top each egg with a Guajillo chilli slice.
- Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 163
- Fat: 13.5
- Carbohydrates: .2 net
- Protein: 7