Fat Bomb: Salmon Mascarpone Balls
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- 3 oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 oz mascarpone
- 1⁄2 tsp maple flavor
- 1⁄2 tsp chives, chopped
- 3 Tbsp hemp hearts
- In a small food processor, combine salmon, mascarpone, maple flavor, and chives.
- Pulse a few times until blended together.
- Form mixture into 6 balls.
- Put hemp hearts on a medium plate and roll individual balls through to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 65
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 0 net
- Protein: 3