Fat Bomb: Prosciutto and Egg Balls
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 40
- Total Time: 40
- 2 medium hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 6 slices prosciutto, cooked
- Place eggs, mayonnaise, pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Mash with a fork to mix and combine while still retaining some texture.
- Pour melted coconut oil into mixture and blend in well.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes, or until it solidifies.
- Once egg mixture is solid, remove from refrigerator and shape into 6 balls.
- Wrap the balls in prosciutto slicesServe or refrigerate up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 8
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 8