Fat Bomb: Parmesan Crisps
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1-2 tsp rosemary, oregano, or any herbs of choice, dried or fresh
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Scoop one teaspoon at a time of the cheese mixture onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper, leaving a small gap between each.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Be careful not to burn.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Serve
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 135.5
- Fat: 7.47
- Carbohydrates: .35 net
- Protein: 10.4