Fat Bomb: Ham, Sausage & Cashew Truffles
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 1hr 15mins
- Total Time: 1hr 15mins
- 8 slices smoked ham, finely chopped
- 8 oz sausages
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cashews, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- In a food processor, blend sausages and cashews.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and mustard until soft.
- Roll the sausage mixture into 12 small balls. Take each ball and form layer of cream cheese with your fingers.
- Refrigerate for about 45-60 minutes.
- Roll each ball in the finely chopped smoked ham and place on a serving dish.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: .6 net
- Protein: 7