Fat Bomb: Egg Tapenade balls
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 40
- Total Time: 40
- 2 large eggs
- 12 large kalamata olives, pitted
- 3 oz anchovy fillet
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Place eggs, olives, anchovy fillet, and coconut oil in a food processor and pulse until mixed but not over blended.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes, or until it solidifies.
- Once egg mixture is solid, remove from refrigerator and shape into 6 balls.
- Place chia seeds on a medium plate and roll individual balls through to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 2 net
- Protein: 5