Fat Bomb: Creamy Tuna Endive Cups
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- 1 oz canned tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 4 Belgian endive leaves, washed and dried… or whatever lettuce you can get your hands on
- 2 Tbsp hemp hearts
- In a small food processor, mix tuna and cream cheese until well blended.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp tuna cream onto each endive cup.
- Sprinkle ½ Tbsp hemp hearts over each endive cup. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 46
- Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 1 net
- Protein: 3