Fat Bomb: Cheesy Muffin Prosciutto Cup
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- 1 slice prosciutto1 medium egg yolk
- ½ oz diced Brie
- 1/3 oz diced mozzarella
- ½ oz grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fold prosciutto slice in half so it becomes almost square.
- Place it in muffin tin hole to line it completely.
- Place egg yolk into prosciutto cup.
- Add cheeses on top of egg yolk without breaking it.
- Bake about 12 minutes, until yolk is cooked and warm but still runny.
- Set aside for 15 minutes before removing from muffin pan
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 218
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 1 net
- Protein: 18