Fat Bomb: Carbonara Balls
I have very few recipes that I made up by myself – I curate (choose something that I think looks “do-able” and might taste yummy) and try and make it – see if it works for me on my fitness and health journey. This one is adapted from Keto Fat Bombs (2nd edition) by Adele Baker
- Prep Time: 8mins
- Total Time: 8mins
- 3 oz bacon, cooked
- 3 oz mascarpone
- 2 large hard-boiled egg yolks
- 1⁄4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- On a cutting board, chop bacon into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone, egg yolks, and pepper.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Form mascarpone mixture into 6 balls.
- Place bacon crumbles on a medium plate and roll individual balls through to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 12
- Protein: 8